A little late posting this. Finished the drawing a few weeks ago.
It took an immense amount of energy to create this drawing.
The colors in this drawing are similar to some of the drawings I have created in the past.
Attempted to use bright and vibrant colors.
I ended up using almost all of the paper corner to corner.
I use 18×24 inch paper when creating most of my drawings.
Whenever I begin the sketch of each drawing I have an uncertain feeling.
Thinking in my mind. “How will this go” In a doubtful but undoubtful voice.
Thinking of the future and manifesting doubtful thoughts.
Then retelling my subconscious mind anything is possible and to not doubt myself
You can never rush the process.
Especially the creative process.
You have to let the moment “be.”
Let it happen.
If you force the creative process.
The art your soul “intended” to create will not manifest itself into existence.
If you are creating your art for the validation of others.
The purpose of “creation/art” is destroyed.
The creative process should be meditative.
Not forced similar to a “duty.”
Use your heart and soul as tools when creating.
Ignore what others think.
“You” are the creator of your own art.
You have to desire the creative process to the point where you become lost in the process itself.
Create art that will make no sense to you at the moment.
Only in the future, will your creations make “sense” to you.
Let the moment be and accept what you have created.
Fix something if you need to fix something.
Do not get too carried away.
There are infinite mistakes and possible “corrections” or “errors.”
How do we know what is “correct” and “incorrect.”
Art is here for the individual to express themselves through their own reality.
The artist is sharing perspective through their subconscious mind.
Art holds infinite possibilities and ideas…
Harness your energy the best you can before beginning a piece of art.
Be delicate when arting.
Everything is art to a certain extent.
Here are a few quotes I would like to share by Bob Ross. I relate to what he says within each quote. I am sure many other individuals will as well.
– “I think there’s an artist hidden at the bottom of every single one of us.”
– “Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere—you only have to look to see it.”
– “This is your world. You’re the creator. Find freedom on this canvas. Believe, that you can do it, ‘cuz you can do it.”
– “You can do anything here — the only prerequisite is that it makes you happy.”
– “Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice, you can do.”
– “I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.”
– “I can’t think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting. Exercising the imagination, experimenting with talents, being creative; these things, to me, are truly the windows to your soul.”
– “The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe.”
– “If we’re going to have animals around we all have to be concerned about them and take care of them.”
There are many more quotes I could post that I can relate to. I will stop before I get too carried away.